Contact us now on
0151 691 2978
WIRRAL TRADER SCHEME AWARD WINNERS
Furber Roofing Ltd where the first roofing contractor to join the Wirral Trader Scheme back in 2003.
In February 2010 we received a Special Recognition Award for 2009 presented in Wallasey Town Hall.
In 2009 we received a Certificate of Excellence for customer service.
In 2006 we were runner up in the Trader of the Year Awards.
Wirral Trader Scheme is an initiative of Wirral Trading Standards. The scheme aims
to create a trading environment where consumers can buy goods or services with confidence.
Dave Furber (Far Left) Receiving Trading Standards Award from Wirral’s Mayor Peter Johnson
Trading Standards - What’s in it for consumers?
- Access to a list of members of the Trader Scheme who satisfy the requirements of the Code of Practice.
- Confidence that Members will strive to offer quality goods and services.
- Confidence that Members will be committed to a high standard of customer care and after sales service.
- Members are committed to complying with both the spirit and letter of civil
and criminal law and with the Trader Scheme Code of Practice
- Confidence that Members operate an effective complaints resolution process.